Mineral Rights Lawyer in Louisiana Advocates for Businesses and Landowners
Experienced representation for the natural resource industry in Louisiana
Although Salley Law Firm primarily represents landowners who lease their mineral rights for production of oil, gas and minerals, she also provides knowledgeable representation for businesses involved in natural resource extraction and transportation.
Experience in mineral rights and natural resource law
Cecily Salley is prepared to assist with a variety of projects and needs, including:
- Pipeline contracts
- Negotiating and drafting land leases
- Negotiating and drafting mineral rights agreements
- Purchase and sale of minerals
- Transfer of minerals to LLCs, trusts and other entities
- Surface rights agreements
- Royalty and overriding royalty issues
- Option agreements
- Consulting agreements with geologists and brokers
For property owners, she can negotiate sale of your property with a reservation of mineral rights or the sale of your mineral rights. For energy industry clients, she can negotiate the lease or sale of oil and gas assets and related surface operations, pipelines and easements.
Contact Salley Law Firm to learn more about mineral rights in Louisiana
Call Salley Law Firm in Covington at 985-867-3363 or contact Cecily Salley online to schedule a consultation. She represent clients in the Covington and throughout the United States.