About the Salley Law Firm
Accomplished Louisiana Business and Estate Attorney Offers Personalized Service
Over thirty years of legal experience
Cecily S. Salley has served the legal needs of businesses, families and individuals throughout the state of Louisiana since 1980. After seventeen years of practice with a multinational oil and gas corporation and then two large New Orleans law firms, Ms. Salley founded Salley Law Firm in 1997 and relocated her practice to Covington, Louisiana. From her office in Covington, Ms. Salley has continued to advise her clients from the New Orleans Metro area and South Louisiana, while representing businesses and families on the Northshore and throughout the United States. Whether you are looking to purchase or form a business, invest in real estate, lease or transfer mineral rights, draft a will or probate an estate, you can count on Salley Law Firm for comprehensive counsel. Ms. Salley has both the skills and the experience to craft the right solutions for your unique situation.
Prompt and personal response to your BUSINESS, property, oil and gas AND ESTATE law concerns
Clients trust Salley Law Firm to handle their legal needs because of its:
- Established reputation — The firm has represented business, family and individual clients who can attest to its skill in meeting their transactional and planning needs. Colleagues have also recognized the dedication of Cecily Salley to those she represents: she has earned an AV® Preeminent™ Peer Review Rating by Martindale-Hubbell® for high ethical standards and professional ability.
- Highly responsive counsel — To ensure you always know where your case stands, Ms. Salley responds swiftly to questions and provides timely advice.
- Commitment to personalized attention — When you hire Salley Law Firm, you receive the personal attention of an experienced professional. Salley Law Firm will go the extra mile to understand your situation thoroughly in order to offer a strategy that best meets your goals.
Primary Areas of Practice
Knowledgeable legal counselor understands how to optimize business transactions and estate practice tools
Cecily Salley offers experienced Louisiana legal counsel to clients throughout Louisiana and the United States in these areas:
- Business law — Ms. Salley represents businesses in a range of cases, from helping with business formation and corporate law matters to handling buy-sell agreements, due diligence and contract disputes. Ms. Salley also has many years of experience in the Food & Beverage industry.
- Oil and gas law — Ms. Salley helps owners of mineral rights negotiate fair leases, surface agreements, subsurface agreements, pipeline servitudes and related contracts to maximize the long-term benefits from their property ownership.
- Real estate — The firm represents commercial and residential clients in real estate transactions and contracts to protect their property investments.
- Estate practice— The firm provides an array of estate services, including assistance with wills and probate. Clients from throughout the country consult Ms. Salley regarding estates being probated in other jurisdictions that contain Louisiana mineral interests.
Whether you need to iron out the details of an asset purchase, transfer minerals to an LLC or living trust, or negotiate a lease or servitude on your property, Cecily Salley will put her skill and knowledge to work to obtain your objectives quickly and efficiently.
Contact a dedicated Louisiana lawyer for a consultation
With more than thirty years of experience serving individuals, families and businesses in Louisiana, the Salley Law Firm can create custom solutions to meet your business, oil and gas, estate or real estate needs. Call Salley Law Firm at 985-867-3363 or contact Cecily Salley online
to schedule an initial consultation to learn how she can help you reach your goals.